Do you accept credit cards?
Yes, we take all major credit cards.
Why should I choose Nightscapes Outdoor Lighting Designs?
- We use the best solid brass fixtures in the industry. Most have integrated LED circuits, are dimmable, and have adjustable beam spreads. Most of the fixtures we use have an unconditional lifetime warranty to the original owner.
- Nightscapes Outdoor Lighting has provided the highest quality landscape lighting in East Tennessee since 2004.
Does it cost anything to get a design quote?
- No. Nightscapes Outdoor Lighting provides free, no obligation quotes and after dark demonstrations.
How does the system turn on and off?
- All systems installed by Nightscapes are controlled by a dusk to dawn sensor. This ensures your system will not be on during the day. We also provide timers to turn the system off during the night if desired.
- Nightscapes also has access to multiple switching devices that can be controlled with a PC or an App.
What do I do if my system needs service?
- Contact us at Nightscapes Outdoor Lighting Designs. We fully maintain and service our systems in a quick and timely fashion.
How long does the process take?
- Typically, we can provide a quote in 1 to 3 days.
- After choosing Nightscapes for your outdoor lighting project, we usually install your system within 7 to 10 days. Sometimes much sooner.
- Most installations take 1 to 3 days.
Will my yard and landscape be damaged during installation?
- Nightscapes prides itself on installations that leave an exceptionally light footprint. We use proper trenching tools and years of experience to leave your landscape like we found it. Any installation process that might leave noticeable damage to the yard or landscape is always discussed with and approved by the homeowner